Meet the key differentiators of CRE8Mobility
Re-uses, re-purposes existing systems
• Harnesses the functions of existing systems that are relevant for mobile use. Allows integration with other systems and web services very easily.
Strong architecture for role-based apps
• User-interaction focused, not systems focused. The user gets exactly the interactions they need. How those are satisfied by the various back-end systems is not their concern.
Very fast and agile development capability
• Excellent forms package. High level development libraries. Easy to set up apps.
• Total software lifecycle environments for developemt, test, UAT, production, upgrade. Export/import forms and interactions between apps, central management and brand curation.
BYOD – supports most devices
• Hybrid operation, best of HTML5 and native apps through native app shells for iOS, Android, Windows and Windows Phone.
• Online/offline operation, rapid new device/OS support, rapid simple access to new capabilities, large forms handling, optimised transfers of large data across WANs, notifications, tracking etc.
• Security/identity management, internationalised, time-zone aware, high availability, flexible performance, audit, logs, reporting.
• No software to install, no hardware to install.